Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Potty Training Diaries

I began "Potty Training: Day One" with Taylor again today.
Potty-Training-Pirate

I attempted this awful process months ago in May.  It was in a word, a DREADFUL experience.

I almost chickened-out on making today's attempt so many times.

But here I am.  And here he is, my potty training pirate...Mr. 7 out of 8 successful pees and 0 out of 2 successful poops.  Not perfect, but it's something, and like I said, it's his first day.  Last time his desire for potty successes was NILL.

I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Michael said...

With megan we did the straight to underwear method. We stopped buying diapers and when they were gone they were gone and i wasn't going to buy any more for her. You just got to suffer through it. There really isn't any way around it. Lots of luck to you.

Stacie said...

Seriously, I wanted to give up that first day. We had to do laundry twice that day; she went through 20 pairs of panties twice! It sounds like he's off to a good start, though. Never give up! Never surrender!

Mindi said...

Good luck Tiff!