Friday, February 24, 2012

Downton Abbey

Is anyone else as madly in-love with this PBS series as I am?
I stumbled upon season one of  "Downton Abbey" on Netflix last year and devoured it in just one week of watching.  


It was that good.


Then I both impatiently/eagerly waited a year for Downton's second season to air on PBS...which began last month.  Do I dare admit: I think my life over the past several weeks has totally revolved around watching this series (via PBS's website)?! 


This Monday when I sat down for my favorite "me" time of the week to watch the best TV series ever created, I did NOT expect this terrible surprise: that I was about to watch the season finale!  How cruel! It had a great ending, but (sigh), after only 8 episodes...ohhh, my heart...I think it just broke a little!  Must I really wait another year for a taste of Downton's sweetness?

3 comments:

The Olligschlager Family said...

I LOVE IT TOO! I can't believe that I have to wait a year! Did you hear about this http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20573333,00.html?

Cheri said...

I just got hooked on the series as well. I'm trying to ration myself so it lasts longer. So hard!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Ahhhh! I had no idea that was the season finale! Totally bummed to have to wait!