Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday again!

IMG_7113


Before moving on from "The Creation" lesson and teaching Taylor about Adam and Eve, I wanted him to have a better understanding of how Jesus was chosen to be our savior and exactly what that means for him. When I teach him about Adam and Eve being cast out of the Garden of Eden in lessons to come, I think it will help a lot to remind Taylor that they were able to repent and still live with Heavenly Father, because Jesus Christ would redeem them. So it almost goes without saying--our lesson last week was entitled, "Jesus Christ, Our Chosen Savior." Here's the PDF:


IMG_7103

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the downloads...I am going to try them asap! Love your ideas :)

Christy Norris said...

Tiff, I am loving your FHE postings! Keep them coming!