Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm Alive


This blog has been on my mind for months now.  

Nagging me at the back of my mind, me knowing that I want to record my family's memories but somehow not being able to get myself to sit down for an hour and just post something....

...I realized that my neglect was getting really bad when MariLouise (who lives in Texas) called me just over a week ago to ask me if I was pregnant.  Our conversation went something like this:

ML: "I noticed that you hadn't been posting on your blog, hadn't been posting on Facebook, so I thought, it must be because Tiffany is sick and pregnant again!"

I laughed.  "Oh my.  No.  NO....I'm just a SLACKER!"

And after a very overdue, very uplifting conversation with my good friend, I hung-up the phone and began having visions of myself being back in the blogging world...

So, my dear friend ML, and all others who have been wondering if I've been morning sick or slowly dying (which would pretty much the same thing in my world), or something else rough-and-tough, here's proof that I am alive and kicking (and currently not expecting).  


Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Ann said...

Great picture! Hope all is well with your family. :)

MariLouise said...

Ha ha--oh dear! Now everyone knows how tacky I am! :)

Well, I can't wait to find out what exactly it is that you HAVE been doing... :)

pamnorris said...

Love ya'll. Thanks so much for the darling updates and birthday celebrations. Yall are so awesome, Much love, Mom Norris