Monday, October 20, 2008

Taylor's Friends

Taylor's really growing up--he's been making little buddies now! His first pal: the Halloween scarecrow.

Our scarecrow decoration has been sitting on our couch for several weeks. Almost every time Andrew or I sit down on the sofa with Taylor, he can't keep his eyes off it! And what's better--when he gets within arms reach of the doll, it transforms into his little life-sized pal. The two enjoy laughing together, wrestling, and even hugging and kissing (well, it's more like eating and drooling all over, but close)!




Buddy number two: The stray cat.

Today when I came into the front room with Taylor in arm, I noticed a cat in our window well! What was shocking to me quickly became Taylor's play time, as he leaned up against the window and tried his hardest to touch the cat himself. It was super cute!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness! I love these pictures! They made Dad & I smile and chuckle. I especially love the first picture...his expression. Thanks for sharing.

Larry said...

Being totally objective - Geez this kid is cute! I want to be his buddy too!

Bonnie said...

Tiff, he is SO cute. I am kicking myself that I haven't met him in person yet! we need to fix that

The Pingel Family said...

Wow he is big! It seems like you should still be pregnant...probably because that is how I last saw you! Aren't boys fun? I'm glad he has "friends" to keep him company!

Michelle said...

What a darling boy!! We can't wait to play with Taylor!!

Alicia said...

That is hilarious! So cute.