Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's Ladies' Night

Our little family drove down to Utah for General Conference this past weekend. It seems to be a tradition now to see my family at Conference time--as is the fun get-together that my mom, grandma, aunts, cousins and I (and our little ones) have while our men attend the priesthood session on Saturday night.

Caitlin, Mom, Taylor, Me


Aunt Robin, Brittany, Trevor, Grandma


Kathryn, Lauren, Aunt Cherie


This time, we went to a new pizza place on State Street in Orem called "Pizzeria Seven Twelve." It was delicious! We went to Cold Stone for dessert afterward, just in-time before crowds of men in white shirts and ties came in for their after session treats!

It was a fun night and a fun weekend--both went by way too fast!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love this family bonding time. I'm glad you do too.

Matt and Jade said...

I'm a little jealous. I hate that I don't have family that live around here, and that would be interested in doing stuff like this. Take advantage while you can.