Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Special Moments 1/17/2011

Prayer time

After I concluded a family prayer one morning, Taylor got up from perfect head bowing, eye closing, arm folding action and said: "Mom, that was a GOOD prayer!" Then under his breath he added, "I'm SO proud."


Upside down

My little Russell is such a naturally happy baby--I don't know how he manages it. And somehow, being upside down makes him even happier! Take a look at a game that he invented last week:


(If it had a name, I'm sure it'd be something like, "How to Make Dad Look Even Funnier at Dinner Time")

3 comments:

Larz Macfarlane said...

"I'm so proud" Hilarious, Tiff! I sure miss you & your boys -- even when they're upside-down.

Anonymous said...

So darling! I love catching up on your blog. What a precious family. We love and miss yall so much. We're thinking of you always. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I had to leave it anonymous because I can't find my password and I haven't been able to send comments.