Friday, May 01, 2009

New!

So much that's new has happened for us during this past month; it feels both crazy to reflect on and great to know how truly happy and blessed our little family is.  I'll let the pictures do most of the telling:

                                    
Andrew's internship is over, and  is officially a new college grad!


                                              
We finally sold our Jetta and bought a new car.  We love our new '02 Volvo XC70!


                                   

Our student laptops gave up at about the same time.  Sad, but not entirely...we are proud to be the owners of a new iMac.  Thanks, BYU-Idaho and Uncle Sam! :)


Taylor had his first chocolate chip pancake.  His cousin Jake was so nice to share... (what a mess!)


         
                        
                             

It was a new kind of Easter for us--spent in Alabama for the first time, and our first time with Taylor.  Of course, the Easter Bunny visited, but we were there for something even better: to celebrate the arrival/blessing of Taylor's newest little cousin, Corinne Norris.



New babies!  As luck would have it, while we were there, Andrew's sister Cindy and her husband Cameron adopted their second little boy: Davis Hickman McEwen.  



Taylor's first pair of new sneakers!  Thank you, Grandmother Norris!



Our new little driver discovered this car at his grandparents' in Alabama and fell in-love--I couldn't keep him away from it!  It was so cute.  Later in the month, we bought our little boy a new "big boy" car seat.  He's getting too big too quickly!


Denver had a new snow storm in April, right after we came back from sunny Alabama.  We thought that we were finished with big storms!  Andrew built a snowman right outside our window while Taylor watched.  He loves his dad.



Taylor's new sign:  "all finished!"  I was so happy when he finally caught on to all that baby sign language I've been doing!



Photography--my new hobby!  I took my first photo class this week and now my thirst for another new: an SLR camera, has grown tons.  



Taylor has new teeth!  Two to be exact.  Here's the one on the top of his mouth, and there's another one on the bottom center.  It's exciting to see, and also so painful to live through this experience with him.  I had no idea how difficult a baby's teething experience could make parenting!

6 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

I love all of the pictures! Taylor is SO cute! We miss you guys! xoxoxo

Carrie & the Boys said...

I was so excited to see what was going on in you lives. I hope we can be out there to enjoy it with you. Taylor is getting HUGE! Can't wait to see you are the Terry Reunion.

Scott and Manda said...

Your little guy is a stud! I love the picture just below the easter baskets where his dad is holding him up. So cute! And you look fantastic by the way! I'm glad you're doing so well! :)

Michelle said...

Love seeing what you guys are up to! Love the new car!!!

Megan said...

So great to see what you have been up to. Can you believe our little ones are turning 1. That was a fast year for us. Congrat to Andrew on the official graduation. I hope we get to see you at Kyles graduation.

Janel said...

Tiffany, it's good to see you and your cute family are doing so good. You are such a cute momma. I think that is so great that you are taking a photography class. I really would love to do that. Isn't Motherhood so much more rewarding than being a teacher. I love it!