Monday, August 20, 2012

Countdown to Triathlon: 12 Days

I am getting ready to participate in my third triathlon...in just twelve more days!  As usual, I am feeling anxious and excited as the big day approaches.
This tri will be somewhat unique this time.  

My friend Natali and I will both be racing for a cause of our choice.  I feel like my choice of cause was a no-brainer...after witnessing the most disastrous fire in Colorado's history this June, it just made sense to try to help those whose homes were among the 346 that burned in Colorado Springs!  I am still shocked and saddened that it happened to so many.  

Next Saturday, I'll be racing for them with help from an organization called "Colorado Springs Together."
To whoever is reading this, whoever is interested, whoever also feels like they would like to help the wildfire victims but don't know how, I would love to have your support. 

You can read more about my upcoming race and Colorado Springs Together HERE.

No comments: