Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Teaching Swimming!

Living in the Denver area has its perks...almost every neighborhood around here has its own pool! Fortunately for me, our new neighborhood in Littleton isn't an exception. Even with another little one coming along in just a few weeks, I've decided to take advantage of our situation and teach swim lessons again during July and August. I'm hoping to get a little better business out of it this year than I did last, so I thought I'd be ambitious and make a separate blog to advertise. Check it out!:

http://swimwithtiff.blogspot.com/

Hopefully my chubby preggo belly will be mostly gone by the time my first lessons begin. Should be fun! :)


5 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Good for you! That's awesome!! On a side note.... is this picture old, or are you that tiny a few weeks away from having a baby?!? :)

Cameron and Cindy said...

awesome! perhaps scott can take a lesson from you!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Give me a few years and I hope we both live in the same place... Ash will hopefully be your star pupil! :)

Cathy said...

I hope you get lots of business. You did a great job with the new blog!

Don said...

Hey Tiffany,
The whole swim lessons thing looks great! I think that is a great idea, and I bet it is pretty fun too.