Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged By Alicia

My friend Alicia Sorenson tagged me from her blog over a month ago--she's probably wondering if I'll ever do this! I am now ready and excited to do it. Here it goes:

8 TV Shows I love to Watch..
American Idol
"House"
"Dirty Jobs" with Mike Rowe
Oprah
The Ellen Show
The News (any broadcast--I just like to keep-up on what's happening)
The Olympics on NBC (when they're going-on)
"Lost"
8 Favorite Restaurants...
Most of these places are unique to the Provo/Orem, Utah area:
Chef's Table
The Bombay House
Thai Ruby
The Bistro on Broadway (The place in Idaho Falls that Andrew and I went to when we got engaged. Sadly, it's no longer there!)
Bajio
Shoots
Casa Bonita (in Denver)
Mimi's Cafe
8 Things that Happened Yesterday...
Took a nice, long shower while Andrew watched Taylor
Did two loads of laundry and some dishes
Struggled to take care of a really fussy baby (he has a cold)
Watched the movie, "Get Smart"
Made BBQ Brisket, steamed carrots, and asian salad for dinner
Finished making a present for Jeffrey and Faye
Worked at Gandolfo's
Talked to my mom on the phone
8 Things I Love About this Fall...
Colorful leaves
Crisp, cool air
Making Jack-O-Lanterns
Watching Taylor grow
Not feeling morning sick! :)
Drinking egg nog and hot cocoa
Getting to see family so much
Being warm and cosy inside when the weather is bad outside
8 Things On My Wish List...
Living close to family
Going to Tahiti and Jerusalem for vacations
Knowing how to take photos like a professional
Owning a home
Being able to pay for our kids' college and missions
Having new family room furniture someday
Having an easy second pregnancy (when that time comes--I'm not pregnant now!)
Going to Europe to learn more about my ancestry
8 Things I am Looking Forward to...
Going home for Christmas this year
Seeing Stephen and Jill's new place and Mindi's pregnant tummy
When Taylor won't fuss when I try to feed him with a spoon
Having our family come to Rexburg for Andrew's graduation
Taking Andrew to Waterton in a few more years
Summer
Andrew finding his first "real" job
Having Bonnie come visit
8 People I Tag...
Mom
Andrew's Mom
Cindy Norris
Mindi Norris
Bonnie Ellingson
Stacie Tonks
Maria Grover
Brendi Blakenfeld

1 comment:

bren said...

Hey Tiffany, I just have to say that your family pic at the top of your blog is so cute--and Taylor has the cutest smile too! I might steal this tag from you just for fun if you dont mind. :)