Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mountain Get-Away

Tiffany's family invited us to join them on their summer vacation to Grand Lake, Colorado--a small mountain town just outside of Rocky Mountain National Park. We fell in-love with the gorgeous landscape and the "untouched" feel of this neat place . It was so relaxing and such a treat to spend an entire week with family.
It was fun taking Taylor hiking with us. He loves the outdoors! Even passed-out in his Snugli on Andrew, his cute little personality came out.
On our first hike to Adams Falls, just minutes away from where we were staying.

7 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! We sure do miss you guys!!

J Rock said...

looks like you had so much fun in colorado!

Anonymous said...

I see Andrew got some Chacos! How do you like them? I've been wearing mine pretty much every day for about 4 years :)

Anonymous said...

That comment about the chacos was from me...Jessica :)

Alicia said...

Hey I like that last picture. It's just cool somehow. Glad you guys had fun!

Michelle said...

I like that the last picture is like a "Where's Waldo" with Taylor. And then all of a sudden you see his cute, little leg!

Bonnie said...

I wish I knew you were here :) we don't live to far from Rocky Mountain National Park. Let us know if you make it out this way again. :)
I sure do miss you and I can't wait to meet Taylor. you guys look like you had a blast!!!!